Monday, June 8, 2009

To the Judgemental Lady in Fosters Freeze

Dear Lady who thought it was "disgusting" that I was allowing my daughter to have ice cream and french fries,

#1. If you're going to insult strangers it would probably be a good idea to make sure they don't hear you. I'm not the type to make a scene in public but that's not true of everyone particularly when you're insulting their parenting skills.

#2. You were having lunch in Fosters Freeze. Hello kettle this is the pot.

#3. I hate to be rude but I'm going to have to say you're fat. I am within the proper weight range for my height. I think of the two of us I'm probably a better person to learn eating habits from.

#4. Are you honestly telling me you don't think it's acceptable to let children have a treat occasionally. If so I'm very glad you aren't my mom.



Sincerely,
The lady who's daughter LOVES vegetables

4 comments:

Colleen said...

YOU GO!!! *applause,applause*

Dani said...

Thank you, thank you. (gives a little bow)

Anonymous said...

Are you serious? I would have laid into that woman! How dare she!! I would have given my son another ice cream cone LOL!!! You GO GIRL!!

TK said...

What, there is a Fosters Freeze near you??? So some fat lady stuffing her face with french fries commented on Fiona's diet?? I think that women was out of line. Anyway, people can be strange. Little Fiona is a happy healthy toddler!!!