Friday, November 13, 2009

No Solicicting

We put a note over the doorbell that says, "Baby sleeping" so thanks for not ringing the doorbell. However knocking isn't really better as we have dogs who make a lot of noise when they think someone wants in the house. Also when we don't answer the door knocking again is not likely to get a pleasant response. So please don't be surprised that I don't want to buy any of your magazines and all I say to you is, "BABY SLEEPING!" as I point to the note mentioned above.

7 comments:

Amy Baldwin said...

Why dont you change the sign to "Rabid dogs on the premises, knock at your own risk"

Dani said...

I'm affraid someone would come & take Sammy & Gambit. I should try "Killer Bunnies Beware" after all I don't care if anyone takes them.

Killer bunny link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

Roses said...

Okay, how about "Rabid tired mother on premises; knock at your own risk"?

And then sic yourself on them.

Dani said...

Now THAT is an idea lol

TK said...

How about "H1N1 infected family, please do not knock or ring the bell, GERMS! GERMS! GERMS!"

Dani said...

Wow you're all so much more coherent than I am. Maybe 'cause I haven't slept in two years.

Jason said...

How's it going?
Just found your blog and I like it a lot. I have a blog myself that provides wisdom and inspiration to people all around the world. I was wondering if we could do a link exchange so that we can spread some traffic around. Let me know if this is possible.

Jason