Thursday, April 16, 2009

Words That Are Fun to Say V1 (I Suspect I May Have More)

Beverage
Visa
Tam O' Shanter
Frosty
Laconic
Arbitrary
Stagnant
Anthropomorphic
Finagle
Stagnate
Lackadaisical
Beastie
Iconoclast
Tarnish

One night Dave and I went to a comedy show at the Punchline in Sacramento. They had a two drink minimum and Dave was driving so you know what that means, I had four Mai Tai's. A good time was had by all until it was time for the drive home. I was feeling pretty good and talking Dave's ear off and then we drove past a Taco stand. For what ever reason that night I thought the word taco was the funniest thing ever. The drive home went like this.

"Taco, (giggle) Taaaaaacooooooo, (giggle) Tacooooooooo, (giggle giggle cackle snort) TAAAAAAAAACO!" Uncontrollable laughing while tears ran down my face and I tried to catch my breath. Eventually I got myself under enough control to ask Dave if I was being annoying and he was sweet enough to say no but he was lying.

No comments: