Thursday, December 23, 2010

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.-Thomas Jefferson

Uuuuummmmmmmm?

Ya know how you can check your traffic sources for your blog? Well I do every once in a while it's interesting to see if I've been referenced other places. I've found a couple of other interesting blogs that way too.


But I gotta ask you guys something.....

Who's coming here from the CIA web site?

No seriously I'm getting traffic from the CIA.

Am I considered subversive?

Are they scared of my presidential bikini post?

Or is it just someone who likes quotes or stories about my cat/dogs/three year old?

I'm both amused and slightly nervous.



And on a completely unrelated note: Happy Birthday Camilla!

4 comments:

Roses said...

I used to get hits from from a governmental department of engineers.

For you, however, I'm sure the CIA stands for "Cute and Insanely Adorable".

Dani said...

Well insane is right for sure.

LeeAnn said...

I get the CIA visits too!
Also State Dept. and some Navy thing.
The one that worries me recently is a string of visits from Santa Claus, Indiana. Now he has proof I've been naughty.

Dani said...

Me me me me me (warming up)

Sings

He sees you when you're sleeping (creepy)
He knows when you're awake (not hard to figure out really)
He know if you've been bad or good (I'd like a definition of bad from the guy who watches strangers sleep)
So be good for goodness sake

No wonder he has to check the list twice clearly Santa's morality is a bit vague.