Saturday, December 12, 2009

Unexpected Behavior

Last night after Dave put Fiona to bed I could hear her making noise and calling for us so I went to see if I could get her to go to sleep. I could see the light under her door that meant she'd been playing with the light switch (we put a child proof cover over it but she figured it out in about ten minutes) so I went in and found a completely nude child dancing in her crib. Her jammies and diaper were on the floor where she'd thrown them. I know I shouldn't laugh but I was not expecting that.

So far today she's striped down twice. We're trying not to make a big deal about it but she just peed on the floor. Someday she's going to be really pissed at me for posting this which I feel is fair.

3 comments:

Roses said...

"Someday she's going to be really pissed at me for posting this which I feel is fair.

::snort!::

Yeah.
One of our boys dropped trou in the real estate office just before the agent was about to take us out to look at some houses.
Odd. She never called us for any follow-ups.

TK said...

I can just see her, a girl on a mission. Methodically working at all her clothes until she gets them off. That is funny.

Schelle said...

hey, go with it. put her on the potty and get that out of the way.