Monday, December 20, 2010

A clean house is the sign of a boring person.-Author Unknown

Guess what this is?

a) Some sort of as seen on tv doohickey for making julienne potatoes.

b) Something personal I should really be hiding in the back of the bedroom closet and not posting pictures of on the Internet.

c) A vacuum cleaner attachment for vacuuming your pets.

Give up? I really hope you didn't pick b 'cause eeeeeew. The answer is c.

And as we all know there's nothing pets like better than the vacuum cleaner.

4 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Dang it, I was voting for B.

Dani said...

Nah I don't take pictures of those things. It's called plausible deniability.

Oblivious Beast said...

That is my favorite quote EVER! According to it, I am the most interesting person I know. :)

Dani said...

Lol yay! Another proud not so clean person. Rock on nnmlknw rock on!