Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I see they spent my grandfather's gold well.- Secondhand Lions

We went wine tasting a couple weekends ago. Fiona was surprisingly well behaved considering this isn't really a kid friendly activity. Here are Fiona and I on the spot where Dave proposed to me. No I'm not pregnant, that shirt is just less flattering than I realised, also I swear my hair looked better that that when we left the house. Okay here is the point of this post. Is it just me or does that pond seem a leeetle small for that boat?



Have you seen Secondhand Lions? It's a pretty good movie and this picture totally reminds me of the ending.

3 comments:

adrielleroyale said...

I think you look nice in this picture! Besides, the jeans you're wearing totally give away the fact that you are so NOT pregnant. This is a great pic of you and your daughter :) I've seen Secondhand Lions and yah I can see how you would think of that. lol Kinda funny what people do with their toys... :)

Dani said...

Awww thank you. I'm so vain, it's pathetic really.

Now I want to watch Seconhand Lions. I'll have to rent it.

Amy Baldwin said...

Fiona is SO cute and you look GREAT Dani and not at ALL pregnant!