Monday, October 31, 2011

If human beings had genuine courage, they'd wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween.-Doug Coupland

Happy Halloween! We still have a lot of pumpkins. I rendered five, there are four that have been sitting on the porch as fall decorations for months, there are ten(ish) sitting in the entry hall as decorations for tonight, we gave six to P&A, and we carved six of our own.

Dave did Mickey House but I did the rest.
The stars go all the way around
This was the first one I did and even though it's super simple I think it's my favorite. Classic ya know?
This was from one of those kits. I'm not actually a fan of those. I mean they look cool but every house you go to has pumpkins that look just like every one else's.
 Fiona thinks this looks like Vladi
Any how have a safe and fun Halloween and don't eat to much candy.

No comments: