Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I am attracted to people who make this effort in knowing what suits them - they are individual and stylish-Vivienne Westwood

Fiona has started describing everything she likes as "Stylish". I'm not sure where she got this word. I don't think either Dave or I use it much. Actually I would be pretty confident in stating that word has never come out of Dave's mouth in his life. Where ever she learned it she did not really pick up the context. For example yesterday she said, "I love this Popsicle Mama, it's sooooo stylish."

I should probably be trying to correct this but every time I do what comes out is, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." Aaaaaaand she doesn't get that either.

2 comments:

Roses said...

Inconceivable!

::cackles and runs away::

TK said...

That is so darn cute.