Thursday, July 29, 2010

A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise. ~A.A. Milne

A few thoughts at the gym


Ace of Cakes is an odd viewing choice

Are bedazzled workout pants necessary? Are they even comfortable?


A grown woman who has to hook her bra in the front and then turn it around? Wait maybe that's normal I don't actually see many other women getting dressed.


I need a stronger deodorant

Why do so many women leave their bags in unlocked lockers?*

Dude at the next machine, I know the arm thingy I'm wearing makes it possible to see what's playing on my ipod but it's not necessary for you to lean in to my personal space to read the tittle each time a song changes.





* Low and behold the other day as I in the locker room a lady came back from her workout and discovered her purse had been stolen. Another lady asked if she'd had a lock and she said "no" in a tone that suggests this was a ridiculous thing to ask under the circumstances.

4 comments:

Roses said...

Is there another way to put on a bra other than hooking it around one's belly and then turning it around and pulling it up?

My arms just don't bend right to hook it while the hooks are in the back.

I suppose you put your lederhosen on one leg at a time, too.

Dani said...

See & this is why I ask. I hook mine in the back but that's me.

I've never actually worn lederhosen but yeah I probaly would put them on one leg at a time. Although I think tryig to leap in to them with both feet might be really funny.

Amy Baldwin said...

I hook mine in the back too but good question, sounds like there is another way!
Um I NEVER locked my stuff at the gym but that is because I never brought anything of value in. certainly not a purse!!! DUH.
Oh and by the way, one time at the gym I was on a weight bench on my back doing curls, and a guy walked up and said "well your in a very vulnerable position"EEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!

Dani said...

Now that is creepy!