Tuesday, February 15, 2011

An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men.-Charles Darwin

It would appear I've been domesticated. I like to call myself a stay at home Mom rather than housewife or unemployed. However since I am at home I've been keeping the place clean and...cooking.

One of the other things my Grandpa gave us was a monster bottle of Brandy. Since we already have two open bottles (for Eggnog) I thought I'd better look up recipe's that called for Brandy. Valentines day seemed like a good time to try my new fancy recipe. It came out pretty good.
Grandpa also gave us the hideous table cloth. I'm using it because it's the kind you can wipe off with a sponge. I'll have to get a less ugly one soon.
Fiona wanted to have a "Glass like Mommy and Daddy" meaning a wine glass so we gave her one of the brandy snifters I used to use for chocolate milk when I was little.

3 comments:

adrielleroyale said...

Looks Delicious!! :)

TK said...

I just caught the comment about the table cloth. When I saw it I thought, that does NOT look like Dani. Thanks for clearing that up. Lady Fiona is quite a beautiful girl.

Dani said...

Lol yeah I'm not so in to the bunnies and flowers motif.