Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Eat right, exercise regularly, die anyway.-Author Unknown

Dear Friends,

I'm sick AGAIN! Ahhhh the joys of having a young child. I've actually gone through two entire boxes of Kleenex and am well in to a third. I'm getting better though so I'm sure I'll be up to posing again soon. If I don't get around to it before Friday have a great New Year. My plans involve laying around watching movies and sleeping and that's got nothing to do with being sick, that's just my idea of a good time.

Lots O' Love
Dani

3 comments:

. said...

I wish you a quick recovery! I think I contracted every germ my kids had on their shoes when they were little.
Happy New Year!
check out my new blog - http://don't-worry-bout-a-thing.blogspot.com and if you like, sign up. I have joined your blog.

TK said...

So sorry you are sick again. I know that is miserable.

adrielleroyale said...

Hope you feel better soon!! :)