Wednesday, August 18, 2010

You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.-Jimi Hendrix

More reason for the neighbors to be scared

I've started working from home full time. There are all kinds of upsides to this (I'm watching TV right now). And I can walk Fiona to daycare rather than driving. It's not a very long walk, it only takes me about half an hour round trip. But it's pretty far for Fiona so I've been pushing her in the stroller. Of coarse I have to bring the stroller home with me and it's easier to push it than to fold it up and carry it. This means people walking or driving by give me looks that clearly state they think I'm a crazy lady walking around with my empty stroller. I'm amused by this. I'd totally start adding some of my more dramatic clothing (ya know the stuff I make Halloween costumes out of) to my daily wear just to enhance the crazy vibe but I don't want Fiona's daycare to call C.P.S.

4 comments:

Roses said...

I used to walk the boys to school in a little red wagon. Now that they are taller than me, the neighbors like to point out how they can now drag *me* around town in that wagon!

LeeAnn said...

A stuffed animal in the return stroller would be classic. I guess a blow-up doll is asking too much, huh?

Amy Baldwin said...

what you need to do is bring a doll to put in the stroller after you drop Fiona off!!!
Hey your working from home FULL TIME? I had no idea, that is soooooo awesome!! I am JEALOUS.. I wish I could do that!

Dani said...

Lol I wonder if I can get my hands on one of those blow up sheep.