Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The most pretentious woman the cinema has ever known.-Ryan O`Neal *

Dear Facebook users,



Please stop trying to be all deep and poetic in your status. I don't give a crap about your awakening soul or your new found respect for whatever it is. You're more annoying that the people who announce they are doing laundry, at least they are being productive.



Sincerely

Dani

* BTW today's quote is in reference to Barbara Streisand which amuses me because I find her completely over rated.

5 comments:

Roses said...

is moved by your post in ways never before explored.

... then snorts and runs away.

Amy Baldwin said...

YOU know what I hate about FB users? When they are obviously MAD as hell at someone and they make snide comments but do not say to whom. My soon to be sister in law was mad I didn't make it to my brother in law's bday party. Next morning she writes on there "thank you to all of Winter's TRUE friends for showing up" I was 8 mths pregnant and they live an hour away and it was on a WEEKNIGHT!! BIATCH!

Dani said...

Roses-Giggle. So glad you get me.

Amy-I know what you mean. If you have an issue with someone either talk to them about it or let it go. Don't go all passive agressive in a public forum. I happen to know someone who does this all the time too.

Andrea K. said...

I am so thankful for the people in my life that do not bitch about every little thing............oh wait a minute.............awkward.........

Dani said...

Lol if I dodn't have things to complain about I wouldn't be happy.