Monday, March 15, 2010

As for butter versus margarine, I trust cows more than chemists. -Joan Gussow

Dear person with "don't touch" on your food in the work refrigerator,

I can sympathise with your frustration. After all someone once stole my yogurt (again who does that?). However demanding I "don't touch" your food and then putting it at the very front of the shelf blocking my things doesn't work for me. I touched your food. There I said it. I moved it to the right so I could get my butter (yes I keep butter at work, don't you?) then I moved it to the left so that is remains in approximately the same place. I'm sorry if my actions have contaminated/sexually harassed/traumatized your food.

Sincerely,

The lady who keeps butter at work

2 comments:

Roses said...

My friend's dad liked to tell the story about how he was in the Marines and people stole food off his plate whenever he'd go get a beverage.
One day he put a sign on his tray that read, "I spit on this," so no one would want to eat it. And he got up to get a milk.
By the time he came back, someone had added to the sign, "So did I."

:)

Amy Baldwin said...

Who steals food at work? I mean really?? I cant imagine doing that!
As for the butter margerine debate, hands down BUTTER IS BETTER.. cant fault someone for carrying a tub of it everywhere, its damn good LOL!