Friday, March 12, 2010

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.-Chili Davis

Last night I had a dream that I was trying to give Dave his birthday present but he was ignoring me, I was especially annoyed since I actually bought him something he asked for, which I usually don't because he asks for weird computer parts and things like that that I have no clue how to find let alone how to pick a good one.

It wasn't until I was on my way to work that I realized it was just a dream, I hadn't given him his gift, and I didn't even say happy birthday. Ummm oops.

Cell phone conversation

Dave: Hello

Me: So I'm a horrible person and forgot to tell you happy birthday.

Dave: Oh yeah

Me: Happy birthday. I love you.

Dave: Love you too

Me: Okay bye click

1 comment:

Roses said...

It would be totally awesome if you could remember what it was in the dream that you got for him, went out and got it, and it was exactly what he wanted in real life.