Friday, January 16, 2009

I Am Borred

Bored bored bored bored bored. Clearly I am not in the general vicinity of Fiona or I would at very least be busy and likely be giggling like a mental patient. Nope she's off with her father for the moment. So since I can't think of anything productive I could be doing at this moment I did a google search for bored and found some very fun things which I will now share with you.

Christmas cheer

Just a warning this one is a bit gross but still funny. So don't click it if you find bathroom humor offensive
To much Vitamin B

How to turn your car in to a killing machine

This one has a rude gesture on the page so don't open it at work if you boss is standing behind you. Unless you want to send him or her a not so subtle message.

If I had a monkey

Your Welcome! Have a good weekend!

No comments: