Friday, January 16, 2009

A Few Things I Wish

In no particular order and for no very good reason.

I wish......

I could be a stay at home Mom

They made underoos in adult sizes (that's totally not a kinky thing. I just miss them. I had the coolest spider girl pair when I was 6)

Dr. Pepper had never been invented (I do not like it Sam I am)

I hadn't given away my Barbies when I was a teenager

I could get rid of the flabby spot on my tummy

We had our own dark room

I could wear pumps

Our family wasn't so spread out or at least it was easier to see everyone on a regular basis

My bunnies weren't evil

We had a bathtub an actual adult person could fit in (why oh why do they make bathtubs so dinky thee days?)

I had a good reason to wear my wigs more often

The cat wouldn't follow me in to the bathroom in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning (My eyes aren't open it's dangerous)

I were a better house keeper

That I wasn't so good at talking myself out of things I want (of coarse it does save money but that's not what I'm talking about)

Well that seems like a good list for now. If your wondering why I didn't put any of the obvious things like for Fiona to grow up happy and healthy it's because that is obvious and who would find that interesting. Also I know I'm not alone on a couple of the ones I listed, cummon who didn't like underoos?

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm right there with ya on the stay at home mom thing, and of course the underoos. I had wonder woman. I rocked in my WW roos.

Dani said...

Yay! I had the wonder woman one too. & I think I had batgirl but I'm not as sure of those.