Friday, December 19, 2008

A Little Glimpse Inside My Mind

About a year ago Dave and I were watching TV and some commercial started a chain of thoughts in my head that ended with me turning to Dave and saying, "Ya know what movie they should totally remake, except I guess it wasn't really a movie since it was made for TV but still it would be cool?" (sadly that's actually the way I talk).

Without even a pause he responded "V?"

"YES!" That was exactly what I was thinking.

I found this extremely funny at the time because it just shows that he is the perfect husband for me as he understands the warped workings of my mind and agrees with me.

Saturday evening we couldn't find anything on TV so we decided to rent a movie on line and what to our wondering eyes did appear? V was available so we downloaded it and started watching. We finally got to the end last night.

It's still pretty good SciFi but man that is some of the worst acting I've ever seen and randomly at the very end they replaced one of the actresses with a woman that doesn't look anything like her. It was the best worst movie I've seen in a long time. I think we have a new Christmas tradition.

No comments: