Thursday, November 13, 2008

Told You He Was a Weirdo

Last night as I was trying to fall asleep my mind was wandering and for some reason I wound up thinking about the night Dave and I met. After a few minutes I rolled over and put my arm around him. He patted it confirming that as I'd suspected he was still awake. I said, "I know this is going to sound strange eleven years after the fact but I'm glad I came back to the party after I took Jessica home."

He shifted to put an arm around me and squeezed saying "Me too."

"It was very un like me. I just liked you." I smiled

Dave responded, "Just think if you hadn't we would have never moved to Fairfield and you would never have gotten Meowsers*."

Pause

Pause

Pfttttttt ha ha ha ha ha. Yeah those are the parts I'd regret.


* Meowsers is one of the cat's nicknames along with Meowy Meowington, and Bunny.

No comments: