Wednesday, June 25, 2008

None of my business and TMI for you but...

I was in the bathroom at work and there was someone in the next stall and although I wasn't listening I couldn't help hearing the distinctive sounds of the unwrapping of a feminine hygiene product (you know what I'm talking about). I didn't think anything of this as you hear it all the time in women's restrooms. What I did notice is the occupant of that stall left the restroom without washing their hands. This kinda creeps me out at the best of times sine you're going to go around touching things I may come in contact with. But when your hands were making actual contact with your personal area you'd think you would want to clean them before you ate or scratched your nose or anything.

Yeah I know I should probably change the description of this blog from random thoughts and pointless musings to things that annoy me since that's what it's been recently. I mention all these things because I don't think I'm alone in wanting a germ free (or at least germ minimal), polite, well spoken society. Am I wrong?

No comments: