Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Fathers day

When we were at my parents house last night I was telling my Dad that if you google certain combinations of words you get this blog & how cool I thought that was. I also explained that if you Google presidential bikini you get over 350,000 hits which we both found funny. I then went on to inform him that if you google his name you find the minutes for a meeting for a group they belong to. This was apparently stunning news. My Dad had never self googled. WHAT?! I thought everyone did that. I google every one I know, it's funny. Most of the time it doesn't turn out to be the person you actually know but who cares. Dad spent a happy half hour googaling himself and others. I was so glad I could make his day. If you've never self googled I highly recommend it.

UPDATE: I just found out that if you google the title of my blog it's the #1. It didn't used to be. I'm so pleased. I also found out that if you google desk monkey you get 555,000 hits. Sweet!

No comments: