Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Healty eating is not so much my favorite thing

I'm female so of coarse I spend far more time than is productive thinking about my weight/figure. This behavior has gotten even more pronounce since I had Fiona and I'm trying to loose the baby weight. In general I have a pretty healthy diet but I have the occasional thing that tastes good but is terrible for me. Life is just to short ya know?

However Dave has been dieting too. I'm very proud of him at last count he'd lost 13 pounds. So we're both eating super healthy low fat low cal diets and it's starting to kill me. I want a cheeseburger, I want cookies, I was something chocolaty and gooey with a bazillion calories.

The question is which do I want more, to get in to my old clothes or to eat yummy badness?

No comments: