Day2Day Madness

Random thoughts and pointless musings

Pages

  • Home
  • Contact Me

Monday, June 16, 2008

Ewwww

Okay I admit I like cardigans but....

http://cgi.ebay.com/M-BUNNY-FIGURINES-THEME-SWEATER-WOMENS-DESIGNER-NWT_W0QQitemZ220245231359QQihZ012QQcategoryZ63866QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/M-APPLE-ORCHARD-FIGURINES-THEME-SWEATER-WOMENS-NWT_W0QQitemZ220245231810QQihZ012QQcategoryZ63866QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/M-PET-SHOW-CATS-THEME-SWEATER-WOMENS-DESIGNER-NWT-21_W0QQitemZ220245232855QQihZ012QQcategoryZ63866QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Posted by Dani
Labels: Fashion, Humor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

About Me

My photo
Dani
I'm 40, live in the Sacramento valley, happily married (to Dave), have 2 daughters (Fiona and Daphne). I started blogging to entertain myself but I hope you enjoy it too.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

  • The #1 Rule In The Daniverse
    I was having one of those mornings. The alarm didn't go off so I was running late. I couldn't find two socks that match. I got tooth...
  • Lets Take A Vote
    I personally hate the song Happy Birthday. It's just not a very good song and it sounds especially bad when bored co workers sing it. I ...
  • All television is children's television.-Richard P. Adler
    Also we had to walk 25 miles to school in the snow uphill both ways. Fiona: (as a commercial came on) Want Phineas and Ferb Mama. Want Phine...
  • Where is human nature so weak as in the bookstore?-Henry Ward Beecher
    HELP!!!!! No seriously HELP!!!!! I've run out of things to read. I'm waiting for new books from some of my favorite authors to come ...
  • A Small Explanation
    I frequently refer to my pet rabbits as The Evil Bunnies . It's occurred to me that most of the people who read this probably don't ...
  • Now I Get The People Who Brush Teir Teeth at Work
    We had pizza for lunch. Dave had peperoni and I had combination. I LOVE olives but Dave doesn't so the only time I can have them is when...
  • (no title)
    My Grandma died. For various reasons I'm not feeling very creative. I'm taking a few days off. See ya latter.
  • Why is the King of Hearts the only one that hasn't a moustache?-James Branch Cabell
    Leeann gave me an awesome/evil idea a couple days ago. Sorry I had to use the flash but black cat/black moustache=hard to photograph. I tri...
  • When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.-Thomas Jefferson
    Uuuuummmmmmmm? Ya know how you can check your traffic sources for your blog? Well I do every once in a while it's interesting to see if ...
  • Technical Dificulties
    Hi Everyone, I usually write my posts ahead of time and then set them to publish throughout the week. For some reason the last few have fail...

Things I want to do before I die

  • Take voice lessons again
  • Own a realy nice dollhouse
  • Build a custom home
  • Stay in a castle
  • Live in a victorian house
  • Strip the ugly green paint off the kitchen table (I'm the 3rd generation to want to do this) DONE
  • Visit the Paris Opera House DONE
  • Ride a Cable Car in the city
  • Go to New York
  • See a broadway show whille there
  • Try Absynthe (Done, didn't like it )
  • Go to all 50 states
  • Create a database of all the charachters in Stephen Kings novels and which stories they appear in (actually if someone else did this for me that'd be great)
  • Take Fiona to Disneyland DONE
  • Send my Parrents on a cruise
  • Be a stay at home Mom DONE
  • Build our own dark room
  • Pass my Moms engagement ring on to Fiona
  • Get another Tattoo (sorry Dave)
  • Own a convertable mustang
  • Sing at a Piano Bar
  • Wear my wedding dress again
  • Go back to School
  • Have another Baby (Done)
  • Go to Italy
  • Learn Italian
  • Become fluent in Spanish
  • Live in a country where they don't speak English (preferably Spain or Italy)
Simple theme. Theme images by Sookhee Lee. Powered by Blogger.