Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Now, you've got a corpse in a car, minus a head, in a garage. Take me to it.-Pulp Fiction

All right you know the age old battle for toilet seat supremacy? I'm Switzerland or perhaps some third world country that doesn't have toilets. I don't back in there blindly and pee indiscriminately so I see no reason to fight over what seems to be a pointless dominance thing.

Personally I put the whole lid down when I'm done because I don't like finding Vladi drinking out of it. Seriously it's happened a couple times and the expression on his face (yes cats have expressions) makes me react the same way I would if I walked in to a room and found him dismembering a dead hooker, backing out of the room slowly with my hands up saying, "It's cool bro." Either Dave has never walked in on Vladi and the toilet or he's down with the dismemberment 'cause he leaves the seat up, which was  never an issue until today.

I walked in and the seat was down (probably Fiona was the last one in there). Expecting it to be up I went on auto pilot reaching in putting down the lid, sat down, and thought , "something doesn't feel right here."

No comments: