Friday, September 9, 2011

I am tired. My arm aches. My head boils. My feet are cold. But I am not aware of any weakness.-Zane Grey

Life has been insane recently. Starting with the first week in July we have had one or more obligations every single weekend. We've had two nieces birthdays, a baseball game, took Fiona to see the Wiggles again, a wedding shower, two weddings (the second is tomorrow), family in town, our anniversary, my birthday, some other things I can't even remember, and tonight a wedding rehearsal.
All these things were fun and I wanted to tell you all about them but I haven't had time to sit down and write a post OR process pictures.

While I'm happy for my friend who is getting married and honored that she invited me to be in her wedding I'm also relieved that after tomorrow things can return to their normal amount of chaos.

No comments: