Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ideas are like pizza dough, made to be tossed around.-Anna Quindlen

You know that little plastic thing they put in the middle of the pizza to keep the cheese from sticking to the box lid?

1. What the heck is that thing called? There must be a technical term.

2. Whoever invented it is probably crazy rich.

3. When I was a little girl I used to save those thingies every time we had pizza and use them as end tables for my Barbies.


Andrea K. said...

Uh, yeah. My Mom and I have always called them Barbie tables. That is their technical name!

Roses said...

I was SO gonna call them Barbie tables, but you beat me to it.

Dani said...

Lol I love you both.

LeeAnn said...

I get to be Ms. Smartass Wizard and inform you it's called a Pressure Guard.
I like Barbie Tables better, though.
It's too much work being Ms. Smartass Wizard.