Monday, November 15, 2010

Money and women are the most sought after and the least known about of any two things we have.-Will Rogers

Dave and I stopped at Burger King. I had a bunch of ones I wanted to get out of my wallet so it would close properly so I said I'd pay.



Me: ...11, 12, 13 dollars. (hands them to clerk)



BK Girl: That's a lot of ones.



Dave: She's a stripper.



Me: Thank you David!



And then the whole BK staff and all the customers in hearing distance laughed themselves silly.

2 comments:

Roses said...

Okay, Dani. You've forced me to tell this story:

Since Younger Son juggles for tips, he has a LOT of single dollar bills. Often, The Husband and I will ask him to break our bigger bills.
One day, Younger Son was counting out 20 one dollar bills to The Husband. When I walked past, The Husband said to Younger Son, "Don't tell your mother I have this many one dollar bills."
"I don't care, son" I replied, "unless your father asks you to fold them the long way first."

Younger Son knew we had just make a joke, but he had no idea what it was.

Dani said...

Roses that happens to us all the time. One of us makes some joke the other laughs and Fiona starts laughing pretending she knows what's funny.

Also it's probably for the best that YS didn't get that one. No R rated movies for him.