Monday, September 20, 2010

Curve: The loveliest distance between two points.-Mae West

This post gets slightly racy but it was just so absurd I had to share. If you're easily offended feel free to skip.

I was driving a load of stuff up to our new place on Friday. The car next to me in traffic had a sheet of paper on the passenger side widow. I assumed someone had put it there to block the sun. Although if I'd though about it the sun was not in a position to shine through that widow. When they pulled a bit ahead of me I saw that it was actually a stick figure type drawing of a pair of boobs. I wasn't offended or anything but I did wonder why someone would choose to put something so tacky in their window.

Due to the way traffic was going this car wound up right beside me for a couple miles. I just kept my eyes on the road since #1 that's how you're supposed to drive and #2 cartoon boobs don't interest me . Even when the car in front of them had pulled away they continued to pace me and I was starting to wonder if it was on purpose. Eventually a car pulled in front of me and I slowed down a bit to let them in and I could see the boob car had added a new sign "Titts for gifts."

Charming!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.