Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'd rather sit down and write a letter than call someone up. I hate the telephone.-Henry Miller

Caller ID is awesome


Ring ring

Dave: (trying to get phone from Fiona) Can I have that?

Fiona: No

Me: (Grabbing the phone from her and read the name) Some telemarketer.

Dave: Let her talk to them

(I hit the answer button and held it up to her ear)

Fiona: Hello

Telemarketer: Oh....uh...hello there (pause). Is your Mommy or Daddy there?

Fiona: (happily) No. (I hit end call button)

2 comments:

Roses said...

See, now that's a service you could rent out. Fiona Answering Service... $5 a pop.

Schelle said...

I have to laugh at what the hell that telemarket has to think. obviously young child with no parents! bwhahaa go little ogre! (yes I know that's not where you got her name, but I can't help it)