Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Brush With Celebrity

Famous people I've met

James Hetfield (from Metallica)-Came in to music/video store I worked in. I helped him find a Raiders video. He was very polite and called me by name. He lived in the town I grew up in and I'm told other people who met him said he wasn't very nice but I though he was very pleasant. Maybe they met him on a bad day.

Greg Allman (from the Allman Brothers)-Also came in the the music/video store. I do not have nice things to say about Mr. Allman. I don't want to get sued for defamation or slander or anything so I'm not gonna tell the story here but ask me sometime and I'll tell you all about it. (note to self should really get a contact me email set up)

Mario Cipollina (from Huey Lewis and the News)-Lived in my neighborhood. I went to his house for trick or treating. They always had good candy. Not sure why he didn't live in a fancier neighborhood.

No comments: