Monday, January 25, 2010

Activist

There was a grocery bag full of lemons in the lunchroom with a note saying "Free lemons". Underneath that someone had added a note saying "Lemon oppression must end!". I giggled continued making my tea then stopped and read the note again. Hmmmm I' wasn't sure about the handwriting so I stopped at Dave's desk on the way back to mine.



Me: Did you do that?



Dave: What?



Me:In the lunchroom



Dave: (Sneaky smile and black panther salute)



I dearly love that man.

3 comments:

Amy Baldwin said...

oh man thats too funny! I have to say I had the pleasure of working with Dave at NUMEROUS jobs and it was always so much fun!! Never a dull moment...

TK said...

Oh your daughter is going to be a hoot.

Roses said...

When life gives you lemons, overthrow tyranny.