Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Advice for the Creepy Guy Who Tried to Flag Me Down at the Train Station

Dear Creepy Guy,

I sincerely hope you weren't approaching my car because you had some kind of emergency. Also I'm very sorry if all you wanted was directions, although I'm a lousy person to ask if that was the case.

Here's the thing Creepy, a woman alone in a car is not going to stop for you. I assume at best you want to ask for money at worst you plan to kill me and dismember me for your latter consumption. Possibly somewhere in the middle is just robbing me but that doesn't appeal to me either.

My advise to you is abandon your life of crime. If however your intentions were harmless my advise is don't bother approaching lone women you will not get the response you are looking for.

No comments: