Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Smooth Away

I was sent a free sample of this product and they asked me to try it and write a review on my blog. I was so stoked. I have a forum in with to voice my opinion and I'm being asked to do so YAY!

I tried it out about a week and a half ago. It works pretty well but takes much longer than shaving. I tried it both on my legs and on my face (less sensitive than trying it out on my bikini area or armpits).

I was pretty pleased when I used it on my face it worked quickly and effectively and I wasn't all red afterwards like with a waxing product. Either it was a more effective method than waxing or the hair growth inhibitor they included works because the hair is barely starting to grow back more than a week later.

I was less impressed with it as a hair removal system for my legs. It took at least 20 mins and I never got the entire leg smooth. It did work pretty well for knees and ankles where I have to admit I'm prone to nicking myself. Here the hair seemed to grow back at a normal pace and I had to shave the next morning.

So my final answer is this product works but not that well. I'd say it's best use is for small areas or cleaning up a spot you missed on your legs after you're already dressed.

Here is a link to their web site if you want more info. Keep in mind this is just my opinion and you may find this is perfect for you.

https://www.getsmoothaway.com/ver10/index.asp

No comments: