Tuesday, January 6, 2009

That Was Exausting

Last night I dreamed that I had to row a boat from Singapore to Alabama in one night. There were these tiny people with me, tiny like the little singing ladies who live in a clam in Mothra* who were supposed to be my in laws, which I guess explains why were were going to Alabama. However my in laws are normal sized and not Asian so I'm not sure what that was all about. Any way I was rowing and rowing and rowing (even in my dream I thought we'd be lucky not to die and it seemed unlikely we'd make it in the time allowed) and I woke up really tired.


*I tried to find a picture or video but they were all close up so you can't tell how tiny they are so if you've never seen Mothra ummm I don't know go rent it or something so you can appreciate the absurdity of my dream.

No comments: