Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Time Out

Okay people I think now is a good time to take a step back, take a deep breath, and relax for a minute.

We here in the good ol' U.S. of A. are going to have an election in a couple months. We've done it before and we've survived. Unfortunately this year all the action started way to early and passions are running high.

Now as a general rule I don't discuss politics or religion. Partly because it's really really boring and partly because I've got my opinion and I respect your right to have your own. However like it or not people tell me what they think so I can say that I know a lot of people on both sides of the isle.

Here's the thing. They're all good people who honestly want to do the rite thing. Just because someone wants to do things differently for the way you want to do things doesn't mean they are wrong or evil.

So take a moment now and then between now and November to remember that whatever happens we the people are doing our best. Sometimes things turn out differently than we intended but that's what makes us great we adapt, we roll with the punches, when the chips are down we all help each other. We're all in this together people and anger never helped anyone.

No comments: