Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Near Death Experience

I was getting ready to get in the shower. I reached in turned on the water and saw movement out of the corner of my eye.

Big F*%#ING spider! I mean BIG! This thing is throwing down gang signs and waiving a switchblade at me tauntingly.

It's to big for me to kill. I'm not that brave. Normally if I spot a spider in the shower I just squirt it down the drain but this sucker looks like it's gonna jump off the shower door and eat my face if I reach in to grab the shower head.

So I made a strategic retreat to the living room and told Dave. He's a good husband, he went in to do battle with the beast but it was hiding by the time he got in there so he couldn't kill it for me.

Now I'm not sure what to do. I can't just give up showering. I'll probably get stinky in a day or two but I'm not going back in there until that eight legged serial killer is dead. And I don't mean horror movie question mark at the end possible sequel dead. I mean the spiders next of kin have moved on to the acceptance stage of grief dead. Good thing we have another shower.

No comments: