Monday, July 14, 2008

Why Didn't I Have the Camera?

There's this foot bridge that goes over the freeway in Berkeley that we have to drive under every day to get to work. For some reason every jobless wacko in Berkeley thinks this is a prime location to make their stand on whatever issue they think you should stop having your own opinion on and listen to theirs. This is mostly annoying not because of their messages but because it causes traffic. I don't care if your for world peace, or against the war, or giving away free chocolate and back rubs forcing me to sit in more traffic pisses me off. This morning there was a sign up that said "We demand another strip mall". This made me so happy because it's really going to irritate the people of Berkeley and I feel it's their turn.

No comments: