Friday, July 11, 2008

It Needed To Be Done

My purse is out of control so I'm cleaning it out. As there are some kind odd things in there I thought I'd share.

Normal stuff
Wallet
Sunglasses
Change
checkbook
tissues
keys
Advil
cell phone
calendar
a pen

okay lets move on to the good stuff

Things that make you go Hmmmm
2 pairs of used knee highs
4 DVD's from Netfilx (I LOVE Netflix)
1 return envelope for Netflix
4 receipts for Target (I hate Target why do I have 4 receipts?)
1 paint sample for a color I've decided against
1 Pacifier
A package of Staples
3 bills
A Coupon for Formula
Neosporin
The CD soundtrack to Once More With Feeling
1 barrette
Nail clippers
Nail file
2 toothpicks
a piece of paper with 4 of my cousins email addresses on it
Coupon for Bevmo (Sweet!)
1 lip liner
2 chap sticks (one tinted)
2 lipsticks
10 lip glosses

What is it with me & lip gloss?

No comments: