Monday, July 21, 2008

Good Advice

A couple years ago one of my friends was selling Tupperware. One evening she and I were going somewhere together but she had to go to a regional Tupperware meeting first so I went along with her as it was on our way. I like Tupperware, it's a good product. I have several pieces I bought from my friend and I'm particularly fond of the marinater but the level of enthusiasm these women showed was a little scary. People were screaming and clapping it was like being an audience member on the Price is Right. There were gasps and shrieks of joy when a new product was introduced. I would have laughed but I was a little scarred that these women would burn me at the stake. My friend glanced over at the look on my face and said, "Don't drink the Kool-aid". I blinked and looked at her confused as to weather I was supposed to laugh and then she gave me a huge evil grin. Man those women LOVED Tupperware.

No comments: