Sunday, August 2, 2015

Murder’s out of tune, And sweet revenge grows harsh.-William Shakespeare

Dave: That white van has been behind us for a while.
Fiona: Maybe he's following us.
Dave: Probably he wants to chop us up in to little bits. That's what those sort of people do.
(we pulled over to take a picture of something and the white van passed us)
Me: Now that were doing the following we get to do the chopping up. If we can catch up to him that is.
Dave: Oh I can catch him alright.
Me: Fiona you can chop up the fingers and toes since you're the smallest.
Fiona: Awwww I don't get to do the big parts?
Me: Ambitious! I like it.

2 comments:

Roses said...

Younger Son has recently started to tell me that of he hadn't known our family as long as he has, he'd be rather concerned about the conversations we have in the Back!Thbbbt! household.

I feel the same way about your family.
I simply love you guys. :-)

Dani said...

See Roses you get me (us). The fact is if we had only serious conversations we'd run out of things to say pretty fast.