Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The only antidote to mental suffering is physical pain.-Karl Marks*

We've hit the I'm going to be whinny part of our program.

I've been having back problems off and on for the last month. I've also been getting over a cold. Actually I'm pretty much over the cold but the cough lingers as cough will do.

Last night I coughed in exactly the wrong position and felt something pop in my back. I've had the same thing happen before but I wasn't pregnant at the time. I CAN move. I can get around the house and feed myself but going to the bathroom is a bit tricky (which of coarse I have to do every few minutes). I know it'll be a lot better in a couple days but right now I'm in pain and can't move around much so I'm stuck watching daytime tv.

Have I mentioned how much I hate being pregnant.




*Anyone else find it strange that I had a hard time finding a quote about pain that wasn't about emotional pain? (Guess I'm not the only one who's whinny)

No comments: