Saturday, January 11, 2014

In the pregnancy process I have come to realize how much of the burden is on the female partner. She's got a construction zone going on in her belly.-Al Roker

Today is my first official day of maternity leave. 'Coarse it;s Saturday  so I wouldn't be at work any way....ok actually on this Saturday I probably would be since one of our branches is having inventory and that's what my department does.

I started out full of plans and energy. I did the grocery shopping and planed on cleaning the kitchen when I got back. Instead I sat down to eat lunch and I sincerely doubt I'll be doing anything else productive today. Oh well I'll pace my self. Assuming I don't go in to labor I've got a couple weeks to fill.

I'm excited to meet my new baby but mostly I'm just really excited to not be pregnant any more.

No comments: