Monday, May 6, 2013

You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us.-Rober Louis Stevenson

Gambit is old. He has a sensitive tummy and long hair. Sometimes these things combine in a lovely perfect storm of poop covered dog. I mention this not to gross you out (that's just a fun bonus) but to preface this.

Dave: (From the other room)Do we have any plastic gloves?

Me: Yeah in the cleaning cupboard.

Fiona: I want some too!

Dave said something to her I didn't hear. They came out in to the living room and headed for the back yard. Fiona was putting on gloves.

Me: Why are you wearing gloves?

Fiona: I'm going to help pull crap off Gambit's ass!*

Me: Fiona, you aren't supposed to say that.

Fiona: (Thinks) I'm going to help pull poop off Gambit's ass.

Me: That's not...never mind.





*Dave did the actual cleaning


No comments: