Monday, April 29, 2013

When I saw you stop the world from ending, I just figured it was a big week for you. Now I find myself needing to know the plural of apocalypse.-Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Fiona was frustrated trying to put on her seat belt and started shrieking.

Me: CALM DOWN! Seriously it's not the end of the world! (She managed to get it buckled) See? If it were the end of the world I hope we wouldn't be in the Raley's parking lot.

Fiona: What happens at the end of the world?

Me: Good question. There are a lot of theories about that. Recently a lot of people think zombies will roam the earth. I don't think that will really happen though. Some people think that when the world ends if you were good you'll go to heaven.

Fiona: Why?

Me: Well we'd have to go somewhere if the Earth was gone.

Fiona: I believe in the Pumpkin Man.

Me: Who's the Pumpkin Man?

Fiona: He works in the same area as Santa. And you have to believe in him and Santa and the Wizard of Oz.

Me: Okaaaay? And what happens if you believe in them.

Fiona: Then they come to your house.

Me: And what happens at the end of the world if you believe in them?

Fiona: It's just normal.

Me: Well that sounds pretty good. Okay I believe in the Pumpkin Man now too.

Fiona: And the Wizard of Oz?

Me: Of coarse.

Fiona: But you already believed in Santa.

Me: This is true.

No comments: