Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A good film is when the price of the dinner, the theatre admission and the babysitter were worth it.-Alfred Hitchcock

Alright I've gotten some very odd recommendations from Amazon.com over the years. My two favorites are "You might like this CD of Danish Christmas chants because you said you own Appetite for Destruction" and "You might like this latex naughty nurse outfit because you said you own a blue Pyrex baking dish."

Now Netflix has joined the things that make you go hmmm brigade "You watched the Backyardigans so here are some witty British movies you might like."

1 comment:

Oblivious Beast said...

Personally, I think they are just pushing the Witty British Comedies.

My favorite was something like "Conan The Barbarian" under witty scifi. It was under something odd and totally not related to it. Made me laugh.