Friday, January 21, 2011

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.-Winston Churchill

I got nothin'

I've been spending my days cleaning the house and that's not an exciting topic.

I had a fairly nasty cold, bruised another rib and everything, but I didn't think you wanted to hear about that. I'm better now.

Still going to the gym. Not loosing any weight but feeling pretty good about myself. But really unless there's a rubber chicken involved it's not a funny subject.

I'm reading a lot but I'm still working on the Thursday Next novels and I already told you about those.

Let's see...we're working on potty training and yeah there are a few funny/disgusting stories there but I'd prefer if Fiona doesn't actually hate me when she grows up so I've decided against posting those.....

I need to get a hobby or something or maybe a job...sigh... Maybe something interesting will happen this weekend.

1 comment:

adrielleroyale said...

On the other hand - I love this quote, or even more so the author of the quote. :) Anyway, have a great weekend!