Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Quoting: the act of repeating erroneously the words of another. -- Ambrose Bierce

A list of things I thought at work while waiting for my final day but couldn't publish before now because I wanted to continue to be paid.





There is not enough Internet to fill the 8 hours of nothing I have to do.

Watching all my teammates leave is depressing. And I feel guilty that I'm not gone yet. I want to cry but it's more that I'm frustrated than that I'm sad.

Praise be to ipod and the many forms of entertainment contained there in.

There are not enough employees left to suck up all the air conditioning. I'm freezing my butt off! (Note it was freaking August at the time. Also I counted and there were eight people in the office that day. Eight!)

Fire alarm!? Is there a real fire? I'd better evacuate. (And then there were so few people left I was all alone outside waiting to go back in)


First day working from home and Fiona's sick. So much for my big plans to clean the house.

No comments: