Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's really the cat's house - we just pay the mortgage.-Author Unknown

We're moving. We got the house we really liked.

Now maybe we'll both be able to sleep again. Dave wasn't sleeping while we were looking for a place but started doing better as we were going through the process of getting our docs together. I was sleeping fine while we were looking but I haven't slept almost at all in the last few nights waiting for an official yes.

I feel better all ready. Of coarse I also got to take my morning walk and got to the gym for first time this week so perhaps that is why my tension is receding.

Now I just need to work myself up to being excited. At the moment I just feel daunted that I have to pack up an entire house.

3 comments:

TK said...

So excited for your little family. The camels should now disappear from your bedroom. So glad things are going your way.

Brian and Jenn said...

Congrats on the new place. I'm sure it's a load off your mind!

Amy Baldwin said...

YAYAYAYA!! your moving and the new house is so cute. Dave said its near old town Sac fun!!