Monday, March 29, 2010

Beer is the cause and solution to all of life's problems.-Homer Simpson

While we were watching a movie and having a few drinks on Friday night



Me: Can you pause the movie? I need to go to the bathroom and then make another drink 'cause I don't even have a buzz.

Dave paused the movie

Me: (running to the bathroom waving my arms over my head) PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (pause at the door to turn back to Dave) Okay maybe just a little buzz.

Incidentally I really liked the movie (Whip it). It's about roller derby which is not so much something I'd normally enjoy but for some reason it charmed me. I liked it well enough that I watched it again the next day and am considering adding it to my DVD library which is saying something as we don't own that many DVDs. Any how I recommend it if that's of any value to you.

1 comment:

Roses said...

I watched Whip It last weekend and was surprised by how much I liked it, too!